Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lesson Learned

The public has spoken!  I happened to check my blog statistics tonight and the posting with the single most pageviews was my post on the Vietnamese earwig. 

Apparently insects and brevity win!  Not one to disappoint, I'll defer to popular demand...


Actually, I think folks like this post most because of the hilarious comment posted by my SkyWest pilot buddy, Robert.  Hopefully he can come up with something equally witty about a Vietnamese mosquito?

Ok, truth be told, I'm bushed. 

The doubly sad thing is that for as long as I've been here, there've actually been these kinda cute little flying bugs around.  I had hoped to use a picture of one of them.  They're fuzzy, small and wide, and I have no idea what they are.  Of course tonight there's not one to be found.  Hopefully I can feature one in an upcoming post for which interest will be enormous if history is any indicator.

3 comments:

  1. OMG Steve I think thats the aincent / magic / sacred Greta-Gom-Booey bug! You'll need to buida a shrine with a tiny altar at the top that he can live on, and you'll ned to bring him fresh jackfruit every day ... and bring all your friends to see him..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well - that comment sounds intriguing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have enjoyed every post! I love the funnies, but I'm also fascinated by the way people, in another part of the world, live their day- to day lives. Garbage day??? Amazing! Keep 'um coming---whatever you feel like!

    ReplyDelete