Friday, July 1, 2011

Vietnamese Vacation Begins!

Today I flew to Saigon for a quick couple of meetings, then headed to the airport to meet Craig's arrival from the US.  We'll be spending the next ten days seeing various parts of the country, starting tomorrow at the Six Senses Resort in Con Dao (and hopefully the ski boat will be in working order this time!).

We're spending tonight in Saigon at the Park Hyatt Hotel next door to the Saigon Opera House.  You may remember the Bong Sen from my last visit to Ho Chi Minh City.  The one with the "view"?

View from Bong Sen
View from Park Hyatt
Needless to say, the trip's off to a great start! 

3 comments:

  1. So great you will have the opportunity to explore. I'm sure you will have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I can't print out this page. A bit frustrating, but I'll keep trying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy that Craig made it safely! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete